1. Plug in the InStyler® Ionic Styler
2. See “ON/OFF SWITCH WITH 2 HEAT SETTINGS” section below
Note: It will take approximately 1 minute for the InStyler® Ionic Styler to be
ready to use after turned on.
3. Use on dry hair only.
4. Simply brush entire hairstyle underneath and on top, to achieve a smoother,
shinier and softer style, or, section and roll each area as you would with a
round brush and blow dryer to create maximum fullness, body and volume.
ON/OFF SWITCH WITH 2 HEAT SETTINGS
Turn the switch on, and select the temperature setting for your preference.
• Low – Good for thin or damaged hair; or hair that is highly treated or colored.
• High – Good for normal to thick hair; or hair that is naturally very wavy or curly.
• OFF – Turns off
Note: The red indicator light blinks until set temperature is reached. Start using
once the indicator light stays on.
For safety, turn the ON/OF switch off and unplug after use.
The red indicator light indicates the InStyler® Ionic Styler is turned on for either Low
or High. The blinking indicator light indicates the temperature has not reached the set temperature.